Project Quilting: season 11, challenge 2: College Colors

Team Colors was the prompt. I've never really watched sports enough to have a team.  The first thing I thought of when I heard the prompt was the school color stuff from my college.   My school, Lake Forest College's colors are red and black.  But a lot of the shirts & school themed clothing that I liked was green & gray.

I took that idea of the competing school colors and made a pattern.  I did not have much time to create this week, so I made something small.



This was 10" x 9"  I create in Schaumburg

  

 

   



Comments

  1. Love how you have the school colors competing! Really cool take on the challenge and fun finished project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project quilting: season 11, challenge 1: A Binary Life

Project Quilting Season 9, Challenge 5: A Stitch in Time